VTrack monitors assets as well as vehicle conditions and movement, enabling you to have control and make decisions based on real time vehicle information. It provides users all the information they need about their fleet and assets in real time.
1. Management platform has a customisable portal dashboard, allowing administrators to access vehicles and fleet data.
2. Detailed reports on driving styles and behaviours to highlight areas for improvement when it comes to fleet safety and driving style.
3. Quick decisions can be made about fleet movement s when required, which ca n be achieved with vTrack’s history and real time reports.
4. vTrack can detect when a crash has occurred and provides crash reconstruction report s to show how it happened.
– Easy to deploy
– The tracking device is installed discretely in the vehicle
– Provides valuable and secure data
– The data is transmitted securely over Vodafone’s network to a fully hosted and managed vehicle data management platform.
– Monitors driving behaviour
– Advanced analytics technologies are used to profile driver behaviour.
– Accessible online
Asset protection and transparent reporting
V-Track can detect where a vehicle is at the moment, when a crash has occurred and provides crash reports to show how it happened.
Our system provides detailed reports on driving styles and behaviours of your drivers to help you highlight areas for improvement when it comes to fleet safety and driving style.
Real time reports = real time decisions
Quick decisions can be made about fleet movements when required, which can be achieved with V-Track’s history and real time reports. Data on travel, speed and routes have 24/7 availability.
Whether it’s about driver behaviour, fuel consumption or route history, our platform provides all the information to get the most out of your fleet. It is ideally suited to manage the efficiency, safety and security of your vehicles on the road.
Discover VTrack and manage your entire fleet from one flexible and easy-to-use platform. Send us an email on email@example.com or call us on 080010000/ 0302334040 to learn more.