Vodafone Business has dedicated the month of September to SMEs and has outlined a host of initiatives purposely aimed at helping SMEs transition from surviving to thriving businesses during this pandemic. These include:
- FREE Callertunes for three months: All businesses on the Vodafone network can apply to have callertunes activated on their staff numbers during the period for FREE. To enjoy this service, please share your 30 seconds jingle with us.
- Bulk SMS Advertising campaign: We will be sending FREE bulk SMSs to our customer base for the first 50 businesses who request for this service. This will help market your products and services. Simply share your 160 word count SMS for this opportunity.
- Digital Advertising: Opportunity to be one of the first 50 businesses who apply for this service to benefit from FREE digital advertising. Please share with us your social media handles as well as artworks ( a minimum of three) you will want to promote and we will boost your campaign on digital channels – absolutely FREE.
- Insurance cover for one year: In partnership with MicroEnsure and United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF), we will also be rolling out FREE insurance cover for one year to over 200 customers to support their businesses recover from the impact of the pandemic. The cover includes Life Benefit of GHS 2,500, Hospicash Benefit – GHS 1,000, Maternity Benefit – GHS 500, Accidental Permanent Disability – GHS 2,500, Income Loss – GHS 1,000.
- Shine Your Eyes Series: We have teamed up with the Makola Foundation to run a capacity building program for over 200 traders to sharpen their financial acumen, digital skills and more.
To participate in any of these activities, send an email to email@example.com or call us toll free on 0800 10000 or 0302334040.