Explore the program that is designed to ‘fast-track’ your career in the retail space!
Vodafone Ghana invites young, brilliant and intelligent individuals with a post-senior high school certificate to join its Commercial Apprenticeship Program. The Vodafone Ghana Commercial Apprenticeship Program is a one-year comprehensive development program that aims to nurture individuals into capable future Retail/Sales managers by continually testing and developing their skills set in Sales and Customer Service.
The successful candidates will get to work with seasoned and well-trained Retail and Sales managers in our ultra-modern retail shops across the country. They will derive exciting insights into the commercial areas of the business through this well designed developmental roadmap. In addition to the above we will provide them with the tools, resources and opportunities to interface with a wide spectrum of our customers across the country.
– If you believe you are one of the individuals we are looking for, and hold the following qualifications:
– At least a good pass on a post-senior high school certificate in any discipline
– Aged 24 years and below
– Possesses excellent communications and inter-personal relationship skills
– Demonstrates considerable numeric skills and IT capability
– Has a track record of outstanding performance in current and /or previous roles
– Previous experiences in Sales and Customer service will be an advantage
Vodafone accepts fresh graduates to undertake national service with us. Your national service journey with Vodafone can only begin when you are posted to Vodafone by the national service secretariat and successfully complete the selection process. Vodafone national Service is for 9months starting from October to July each year.