To buy a BOSSU Offer simply dial *5588# and enjoy being the BOSSU you are meant to be.
|Bossu Offers||Code||Price (GHS)||Allocation||Validity
|Bossu Daily Offer||*5588#||2.15||104 MB Data & 104 mins (to all local networks)|| 24 Hours
|Bossu Weekend||*5588#||5.40||5.17GB Data & 310 minutes ||Saturday & Sunday
|Bossu Data Weekly|
|3.62 GB Data|
|Bossu Data Weekly Extra||*5588#||13||4.66 BG Data||5 Days
|Bossu Data Weekly Plus||*5588#||43.50||10.35 GB Data||15 Days
- This promotion starts on 1st June 2019 and will run till the 1st April, 2020.
- This portfolio is availabe to all consumer mobile prepaid subscribers.
- There are 2 channels through which customers can subscribe to this offer.
- USSD (*5588#)
- My Vodafone App
- You can register by accessing any of the above channels and following the prompts. When you select the BOSSU Offer, the offer price will automatically be deducted from your primary airtime balance
- This offer can be purchased on any day within the week and will take effect immediately except for the weekend offers which will take effect during the following weekend after purchase.
- Customers can either choose to buy this offer ‘One-Time’ or ‘Auto-renewal’.
- Customers can stop auto-renewal by accessing the *5588# USSD menu, choose option 3 and choose the ‘Stop auto-renewal’ option.
- The offer will auto-renew at the same price that it was purchased.
- During auto-renewal, there shall be no roll-over of voice or data allocations.
- BOSSU Data and Bossu Weekend Offers are seconday offers, hence; subscribers can combine them with primary offers such as Vodafone Red and Vodafone X. Customers may also combine them with other secondary offers such as Data, Onnet bolt-on and Value Added Services.
- After successful registration, you will receive a message, welcoming you to the offer.
- There are no daily charges associated with these offers.
- All bonuses the customer may have accrued will take priority over the allocations of this offer during charging.
- Upon bundle expiry, customers will get 3 days grace period for weekly bundles with validity period of 15 days . During the grace period, customers will have access to consume their unused bundle allocations. Once the grace period expires, customers will lose remaining allocations and will move to suspend period of 3 days. While customers are in suspend period, their bundle will be automatically renewed once they have enough balance to cover the bundle price.
- Where customers exhaust their offer allocation or the offer validity expires, they will be charged from their next priority offer. If the customers has no other offer, they will be charged the Pay As You Go (PAYG) rate of 11.9p per minute for local voice calls (Vodafone and other local networks) and 11.9p per MB for data.
- Subscribers on this offer can check their balance using any of the short codes below;
- *124#: this shows primary balance together with offer allocations
- *126#: this only shows balance on offer allocations