Xtra Appy Days
Q. What is the “Xtra Appy days” ?
Ans: This is an offer that gives customers unlimited data on one social media application every day at a charge of GHC1. Each day of the week is tied to a specific social media App. All Vodafone Prepaid customers are eligible for this offer.
Q. How does this work?
Ans: You subscribe to the day’s offer via USSD Short-code (*151#, *5888#, or direct string *151*1#).
Q. How do I access this special offer?
- Subscribers dial *151#
- Customer selects “Xtra Appy days” option 1
- Customer confirms subscription onto offer
Q. Who is eligible for this offer?
Ans: The Offer is limited to prepaid subscribers who are on the Vodafone network.
Q. What is the validity period for Offer?
Ans: The Offer is valid for 1 day only(12: 00 am -11: 59 pm)
Q. Is the unlimited app access auto renewable?
Ans: No, this special unlimited data access to one social media app does not auto renew. Customer will have to re subscribe to it.
Q. Can customers choose which social media App to get unlimited access to?
Ans:. No, the unlimited data access for a specific social media app will be decided by Vodafone.
Q. How will the customer know which App is free?
Ans: The unlimited App of the day will be communicated via Sponsored Social media platforms, Radio, TV channels and daily SMS messages.
Q. Does unlimited data on WhatsApp cover WhatsApp calls and WhatsApp video?
Ans: Unlimited data on WhatsApp does not cover WhatsApp calls or WhatsApp video calls
VODAFONE PREPAID CUSTOMERS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All new and existing subscribers shall, in using the Service, be deemed to have consented and agreed to receive such Service on these Terms and Conditions and are accordingly bound. These Terms and Conditions can be found on our Vodafone website (www.vodafone.com.gh
), at authorized retail shops and accredited agencies or institutions.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to specific terms and conditions for each product under Vodafone, as well as standard terms and conditions for Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited mobile services which could be found on our website (www.vodafone.com.gh
Use of the Service
We reserve the right to issue instructions regarding use of the Service as it may from time to time be considered necessary to maintain the integrity, quality and safety of the Service for all Subscribers and such instruction shall be binding upon the Subscriber and be deemed to form an integral part of the Service.
The Subscriber is personally responsible for all use of the Service made from Subscriber equipment and shall neither use nor permit a third party to use Subscriber equipment, or the Service for:
- sending abusive, defamatory, hoax, offensive, indecent, obscene or menacing messages or communications; or
- eavesdropping, intercepting or learning the contents of any message on another person’s device on the Vodafone network; or
- any usage that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
The Subscriber shall not use the Service in a way that infringes on the privacy rights of any other person or with another Subscriber’s enjoyment of any Vodafone Services, or in a way that could interfere with Vodafone network or any other operator’s network.
“Stand Alone Packages” mean the other services of Vodafone Ghana
“the Subscriber” shall mean the person who uses the Vodafone Prepaid Services.
“We/Us/Our” means Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited (Vodafone Ghana)
“You” refer to the Subscriber.
General Terms and Conditions
- This Service is for Prepaid Mobile Subscribers only.
- This Service is for personal use and not for business.
- We reserve the right to send information to you via SMS to the MSISDN supplied by us. These SMS’ may be for information purposes only. We may also send notices to you by way of advertisement in a daily newspaper, SMS, or through the Vodafone Website and/or by using any other suitable means.
- You accept that we may disclose or receive personal information or documents about you:-
- to and from local and international law enforcement or any competent regulatory or governmental agencies to assist in the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal activities or fraud;
- to and from our service providers or any other company that may be or become our subsidiary, parent company or partner) for reasonable commercial purposes connected to your use of the mobile service or the Vodafone Service, such as marketing and research related purposes;
- to facilitate our ability to fulfil legal, governmental or regulatory requirements;
xvi We reserve the right to vary at any time with or without notice to you these Terms and Conditions or the Fees. Variations will be notified by way of advertisement in a daily newspaper, SMS, or through our Website and or by using any other suitable means provided that you shall be deemed to have been notified of any such variations regardless that the same may not have actually come to your attention. Any variation in fees shall become effective after 7 days of such publication or notice.
Xvii By partaking in any activity organized by Vodafone, you agree that we reserve the right to use your image, video footage and any other information captured at the said event for our publications in print, online, TV, etc.
One Unlimited Social media app for a day
- These special social media apps are only available on days communicated through specific Vodafone channels
- The unlimited social media app of the day is not auto-renewable.
- The social media app of the day is valid for 1 day only(12.00am-11.59pm)
- All prepaid subscribers on Vodafone are eligible for this promotion.
- Unlimited app for the day has a fair usage policy of 10GB
- Social Media applications considered for this promotion are
- The promotion is available every day. For snapchat, unlimited access does not include videos viewed on the discover page
- Unlimited WhatsApp does not apply to WhatsApp calls and WhatsApp video calls.