Terms and Conditions for Vodafone Digi-Learn:
Access your educational platforms and eLearning websites with Vodafone’s Digi-Learn. For just GHS 10 monthly, you can access various educational sites seamlessly. Simply dial *700# or *5959# (for tertiary institutions) to subscribe to our unlimited Digi-Learn.
Institutions who wish to grant FREE access to their platforms for their students can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss compelling propositions.
General Data Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available to all mobile prepaid subscribers and Hybrid customers.
- This bundle can only be used to access the specific list of websites and portals listed in the terms and conditions.
- All other data usage on websites outside the eligible list of websites will be charged from the customer’s standard data bundle. In the absence of a data bundle, customers can only continue to browse if they have enabled Pay-as-You-Go (PAYG) browsing. For customers who have enabled PAYG browsing, the PAYG rate that applies for data usage is 11.5p per MB.
- A fair usage cap of 20GB applies to this offer.
- There are 2 channels through which you can subscribe to these bundles.
- USSD (*700# ) – for prepaid customers
- USSD (*5959#) – for Hybrid customers
- This offer can be combined with other bundles.
- Customers may choose to buy either one-time or automatic renewal option.
- Upon the exhaustion of the allocation of this offer, customers will be charged from their next priority bundle.
- Upon the exhaustion of all data allocations, the customer’s data access will be blocked unless they have allowed PAYG browsing. PAYG browsing can be enabled or disabled via the shortcode *700*7#.
- Upon bundle expiry, customers get 7 days grace period. During the grace period, customers will have access to use the offer.
- For customers who chose the auto-renewal option during purchase, their grace period will be followed by 7 days of suspend period. During the suspend period, customers who recharge with enough balance will have their offer auto-renewed to allow them to continue enjoying this offer.
- For customers who chose the one-time option during purchase, there will be no suspend period. They will no longer have access to the bundle after the Grace period.
- Subscribers on this offer can check their balance using any of the short codes below.
- *124#: this shows primary balance together with bundle allocations.
- *126#: this only shows balance on bundle allocations.
- The list of sites accessible with the unlimited Digi-Learn offer can be found on Vodafone website
- These provisions define the terms and conditions governing this offer. By subscribing to this offer, the Subscriber shall be deemed to have consented and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and be bound accordingly.
- Vodafone reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or amend this offer and these Terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted online and shall be binding on a Customer.
- All Subscribers warrant that they have read carefully and have understood fully these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard terms and conditions of Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited, which can be found on our website (https://www.vodafone.com.gh)