The Vodafone Freedom Offer (Product) starts on 8th September 2018 at 00:00:01 GMT. This is a product of Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited (operating under the brand name Vodafone Ghana, and hereinafter referred to as “Vodafone”).
- The following provisions define the terms and conditions governing the Product. By subscribing to the usage of this Product through *151# or *151*1#, the Subscriber shall be deemed to have consented and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and be bound accordingly.
- All Subscribers warrant that they have read carefully and have understood fully these Terms and Conditions
- This Product is limited to all consumer mobile prepaid subscribers.
- A subscriber can get unto this offer directly by dialling *151*PIN*1#, which credits the respective Freedom bundle (based on pin) to the customer’s account. Subscribers can also subscribe through Vodafone’s Information Services short code *151# or *151*1#
- Freedom bundles are stand-alone offers. This means a customer on freedom cannot concurrently enjoy other Vodafone Ghana voice offers.
- Freedom bundles come in GHS1, GHS2, GHS5, GHS10, GHS20 and GHS50. Upon successful subscription, the amount chosen will be deducted from the customer’s main account and credited with the corresponding Freedom units stated below.
- Subscribers who subscribe to Freedom bundles get Freedom Units which can be used for on-net, off-net & data.
- A subscriber can check Freedom units balance by dialling *124# or *126#
- Upon successful subscription, the amount will be deducted from the customer’s main account and credited with the corresponding Freedom Units and other resources.
- Freedom units can be used for on-net calls, off-net calls & data and charged using the matrix below:
||1 unit per minute
||2 units per minute
||1 unit per megabyte
- Calls will be charged per second.
- Validity for each bundle is on a 24-hour cycle. This means if a customer buys a 2-cedi bundle at 5pm on 10th September 2018, the offer will expire at 4:59pm on 13th September 2018.
- Customer can opt for one-time or auto renewal when subscribing to the Freedom Bundles via USSD.
- Subscribing to Freedom Bundles via recharge card will only be one-time and not auto-renewable.
- Upon expiration, subscriber on one-time Freedom bundles will be moved to our default offer whilst subscribers on auto-renewal will be renewed provided they have the required balance.
- If at the point of auto-renewal, the customer does not have the required balance, the customer will be moved to the standard out of bundle rate.
- There is no suspense state on Freedom Bundles.
- Customers exhausting their allocation before the renewal date would be charged the standard out of bundle rates for their activity as follows:
- On-net calls will be charged at 11p/min
- Local off-net calls will be charged at 13p/min
- International calls will be charged at the Standard network rates
- Subscribers on this bundle should be able to roam at standard network rates
- Out of bundle Data will be charged at standard PAYG rate
- SMS will be charged at the standard rates.
- Customers exhausting their Freedom units whiles on call will be charged from their primary bucket at the standard default tariff. In the event that the call drops and the customer generates another call, the standard/default rate will apply.
- The allocated Freedom units cannot be used on premium codes or to subscribe to any of Vodafone’s VAS offers. Subscription to these services will be charged to the customer’s primary account.
- The Freedom units cannot be used for roaming.
- Subscribers on this offer cannot enjoy Family &Friends or free night calls.
- Subscribers on this offer can purchase Bolt-on bundles like IDD & Roaming bundles, Data bundles & etc.
- The add-on bundles will take priority in charging over Freedom units.
- Subscribers on this offer shall be eligible for SOS credits (provided they meet the SOS qualification criteria).
- A subscriber can decide to deregister from this offer by dialing 9090. They will however fall on the default offer i.e Flat fee upon deregistration.
- When a subscriber deregisters from the offer, he/she loses all the benefits that come with the offer.
- A subscriber who opts out of the offer and registers for any other offer loses all units that would have been available until bundle expiration.
- A customer on SOS is eligible to purchase Freedom bundles provided their loan is less than 7 days due.
- Subscribers who have not paid back SOS credit after 7 days and try to purchase freedom bundles will be denied.
Limitation of liability
- Vodafone accepts no responsibility whatsoever for and without limitation, any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure when it is not under its direct control.
- Vodafone reserves the right to suspend the Product temporarily or permanently for legal, regulatory and for operational reasons (e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades) whenever it is deemed necessary. Vodafone undertakes where possible to restore the Product as soon as practicable after any temporary suspension period. Vodafone shall not be liable for any claims, losses or injuries whatsoever the Subscriber may suffer as a result any such suspension
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Vodafone makes no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the Product will be uninterrupted and error-free.
- Neither Vodafone nor any of its directors, employees, agents or suppliers shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Subscriber for participating in the Product.
- Vodafone reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or amend the offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted online and shall be binding on a Subscriber.
- In the event of dispute regarding the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, conduct and all other matters relating to the offer the decision of Vodafone shall be final and without appeal.
- These Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect while the offer lasts (not taking into account temporary suspensions of the offer for operational reasons, e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ghana