The Vodafone Freedom Offer (product) starts on 8th September 2018 at 00:00:01 GMT. This is a product of Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited (operating under the brand name Vodafone Ghana, and hereinafter referred to as “Vodafone”).
| Freedom Offers||Code||Price (GHs)||Allocation ||Validility
| Freedom Offer 1||*151#||1.00||40 Freedom Units||1 Day
| Freedom Offer 2||*151#||2.00||80 Freedom Units|| 3 Days
| Freedom Offer 3||*151#||5.00||200 Freedom Units|| 7 Days
| Freedom Offer 4||*151#||10.00||400 Freedom Units|| 28 Days
| Freedom Offer 5||*151#||20.00||800 Freedom Units|| 28 Days
| Freedom Offer 6||*151#||50.00||2000 Freedom Units|| 28 Days
- This product is available to all consumer mobile prepaid subscribers only.
- A subscriber can get unto this offer directly by dialling *151*PIN*1#, which credits the respective Freedom bundle (based on pin) to the customer’s account. Subscribers can also subscribe through Vodafone’s Information Services short code *151# or *151*1#.
- Freedom bundles are primary offers. This means a customer on Freedom cannot concurrently enjoy other primary Vodafone offers such as Red and Vodafone X.
- Freedom bundles come in various prices. Upon successful subscription, the amount chosen will be deducted from the customer’s main account and they will be credited with the corresponding Freedom units as stated above.
- Subscribers who subscribe to Freedom bundles get Freedom Units which can be used for on-net, off-net & data.
- A subscriber can check Freedom units balance by dialling *124# or *126#
- Upon successful subscription, the amount will be deducted from the customer’s main account and credited with the corresponding Freedom Units
- Freedom units can be used for on-net calls, off-net calls & data and charged using the matrix below:
- On-net Calls 1 unit per minute
- Off-net Calls 2 units per minute
- Data (PAYG) 1 unit per MB
Calls are be charged per second.
- Customer can opt for one-time or auto renewal when subscribing to the Freedom Bundles via USSD.
- Subscribing to Freedom Bundles via recharge card will only be one-time and not auto-renewable.
- Upon bundle expiry, customers get 3 days and 7 days grace period for weekly and monthly bundles respectively. During the grace period, customers have access to their unused bundle allocation. Once the grace period expires, customers will lose all allocations and will move to suspend state of 1, 3 or 7 days depending on whether customer is on a daily, weekly or monthly bundle respectively.
- For customers on automatic renewal, their bundles will be ‘suspended’ upon expiry if they do not have enough balance. ‘During the ‘suspend’ period customers’ bundles will be automatically renewed once they reload with enough airtime.
- Where customers exhaust their bundle allocation or have their bundle allocation expiring, the customer will be charged the Pay As You Go (PAYG) rate of 11.5p per minute for local voice calls (Vodafone and other local networks) and 11.5p per MB of data.
- The allocated Freedom units cannot be used on premium codes or to subscribe to any of Vodafone’s VAS offers. Subscription to these services will be charged to the customer’s primary account.
- The Freedom units cannot be used for roaming.
- Subscribers on this offer can purchase secondary offers like IDD & Roaming bundles, Data bundles, Value Added Services etc.
- The secondary bundles will take priority in charging over Freedom units.
Subscribers on this offer shall be eligible for SOS credit (provided they meet the SOS qualification criteria).
- A subscriber can decide to deregister from this offer by dialling *151*1# and selecting the ‘Deregister’ option.
- Upon deregistering, customers will lose all allocations of the existing offer.
- A subscriber who opts out of the offer and registers for any other offer loses all units that would have been available until bundle expiration.
- A customer on SOS is eligible to purchase Freedom bundles directly from recharge vouchers provided their loan is less than 7 days due.
- Subscribers who have not paid back SOS credit after 7 days and try to purchase freedom bundles directly will be denied.
Limitation of liability
- Vodafone accepts no responsibility whatsoever for and without limitation, any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications, line failure when it is not under its direct control.
- Vodafone reserves the right to ‘suspend’ the Product temporarily or permanently for legal, regulatory and for operational reasons (e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades) whenever it is deemed necessary. Vodafone undertakes where possible to restore the Product as soon as practicable after any temporary suspension period. Vodafone shall not be liable for any claims, losses or injuries whatsoever the Subscriber may suffer as a result any such ‘suspension’
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Vodafone makes no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the Product will be uninterrupted and error-free.
- Neither Vodafone nor any of its directors, employees, agents or suppliers shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Subscriber for participating in the Product.
- Vodafone reserves the right to terminate, ‘suspend’, cancel or amend the offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted online and shall be binding on a Subscriber.
- In the event of dispute regarding the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, conduct and all other matters relating to the offer the decision of Vodafone shall be final and without appeal.
- These Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect while the offer lasts (not taking into account temporary suspensions of the offer for operational reasons, e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ghana
- The following provisions define the terms and conditions governing the Product. By subscribing to the usage of this Product through *151# or *151*1#, the Subscriber shall be deemed to have consented and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and be bound accordingly.
- All Subscribers warrant that they have read carefully and have understood fully these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard terms and conditions of the Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited, which can be found on our corporate website (vodafone.com.gh)