Terms and Conditions
Vodafone’s Default tariff (“Flat Fee”) is a tariff plan run by Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited (operating under the brand name Vodafone Ghana, and hereinafter referred to as “Vodafone”).
- The following provisions define the terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) governing the tariff plan. By accessing and using the mechanics provided in this plan, the customer shall be deemed to have consented and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and be bound accordingly.
- All customers warrant that they have read carefully and have understood fully these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard terms and conditions of Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited, which are posted on http://www.vodafone.com.gh.
Tariff Plan Features
- Customers on this offer will enjoy the 12p per minute on all local calls (Vodafone and other local networks) and 11.5p per MB for browsing.
- With this offer being our default tariff, customers who have not subscribed to any tariff plan or bundle will be placed on this offer.
- Standard tariffs will still apply for SMS and IDD.
- Customers on this tariff can opt in to other tariff plans or bundles by dialling the respective short code or IVR code for those tariff plans.
- Upon subscribing to other tariff plans of bundle, the customer will lose all benefits of the offer.
Eligibility for Participation
- The following persons are eligible to participate:
All consumer mobile prepaid subscribers
Limitation of liability
- Vodafone accepts no responsibility whatsoever for and without limitation, any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure when it is not under its direct control.
- Vodafone reserves the right to suspend this tariff temporarily or permanently for legal, regulatory and for operational reasons (e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades) whenever it is deemed necessary. Vodafone undertakes where possible to restore the tariff plan as soon as practicable after any temporary suspension. Vodafone shall not be liable for any claims, losses or injuries whatsoever that the Customer may suffer as a result of any such suspension.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Vodafone makes no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the tariff plan will be uninterrupted and error-free.
- Neither Vodafone nor any of its directors, employees, agents or suppliers shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Customer for subscribing to this tariff.
- Vodafone shall not be responsible for any technical malfunction of any telephone or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Customers’ or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials on the tariff plan.
- By subscribing to this tariff, customers agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted or made against Vodafone, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Data protection and Publicity
- Vodafone as a Data Controller may disclose Customers’ data to its contractors or agents (data processors) in line with the Data Protection Act, 2010 (Act 843) to assist in running this tariff plan or any future plans.
- Vodafone reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or amend this tariff plan and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted online at http://www.vodafone.com.gh and shall be binding on the Customer.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, conduct, results, and all other matters relating to the tariff plan, the decision of Vodafone shall be final and without appeal.
- These Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect while the offer lasts (not taking into account temporary suspensions of the offer for operational reasons, e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ghana.
- All other Vodafone Terms and Conditions regarding the use of the Vodafone Services remain applicable