The Vodafone Welcome Pack Offer (Product) starts on 12th June 2018 at 00:00:01 GMT. This is a product of Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited (operating under the brand name Vodafone Ghana, and hereinafter referred to as “Vodafone”).
- The following provisions define the terms and conditions governing the Product. By subscribing to the usage of this Product through buying a Vodafone SIM or porting to Vodafone, the Customer shall be deemed to have consented and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and be bound accordingly.
- All Customers warrant that they have read carefully and have understood fully these Terms and Conditions
- This Product is limited to all new mobile prepaid customers.
- A customer can only get unto this offer by buying a new Standard Vodafone SIM card (i.e standard SIM excludes VIM, Vodafone Farmers’ Club, Vodafone X, Vodafone Cash agent sims) or porting to the Vodafone network.
- This Product allows all new subscribers on Vodafone enjoy a special welcome for 90 days. The 90-day period starts on the day of SIM activation
- The product gives an initial airtime on a new SIM card of GHs1 and a pre-loaded 50MB data.
- On reloads worth GHs 2 and above (scratch card or electronic), customer receives 100% reload bonus to be used to browse data (Pay-As-You-Go).
- Data Bonus is valid for 7 days
- The bonus given to the customer is cumulative
- A customer can perform a standard bucket check through *126#
- Voice charge on all local calls from primary bucket is 10.5p per minute
- IDD calls, SMS, will be charged at standard rates
- Data from data bonus bucket will be charged at 10.5p per MB
- Standard PAYG tariff will apply if customer does not have a data bundle or a data bonus bucket.
- After successful SIM registration or porting process, the Customer will receive an SMS welcoming him/her to the Vodafone Network, stating the benefits of the network.
- A customer can opt out of this Product by dialling 9090 to fall on our default offer or by dialling the code for another Vodafone voice or integrated offer. All benefits of the Product stated within these Terms and Conditions will be lost upon the customer opting out of the Product.
- This Product continues until a customer deregisters from it, spends more than 90 days on the network or Vodafone terminates or suspends the running of the Product with notice to customer.
- A customer who opts out of this Product cannot subsequently opt in for the Product.
- The Product is not auto renewable.
- Before the expiry of the 90 days, a customer shall be notified and given the option to opt-in for the ‘Post Welcome Offer’ or any other bundle package. A customer who exhausts the 90-days welcome package and does not subscribe to any selected Vodafone offer prior to the end of the 90-day period, will revert to Vodafone’s default charges on the 91st day.
- A customer on this Product can enjoy free night calls. The customer pays for the first 2 minutes at the rate of 10.5p per minute and can talk up to 30 minutes.
- On the 80th day of SIM activation an SMS reminder will be sent to the customer that