The Vodafone Welcome Pack Offer (Product) starts on 12th June 2018 at 00:00:01 GMT. This is a product of Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited (operating under the brand name Vodafone Ghana, and hereinafter referred to as “Vodafone”).
- The following provisions define the terms and conditions governing the Product. By subscribing to the usage of this Product through buying a Vodafone SIM or porting to Vodafone, the Customer shall be deemed to have consented and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and be bound accordingly.
- All Customers warrant that they have read carefully and have understood fully these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard terms and conditions of Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited, which can be found on our website (www.vodafone.com.gh).
- This Product is limited to all new mobile prepaid customers.
- A customer can only get unto this offer by buying a new Standard Vodafone SIM card (i.e standard SIM excludes VIM, Vodafone Farmers’ Club, Vodafone X, Vodafone Cash agent sims) or porting to the Vodafone network.
- This Product allows all new subscribers on Vodafone to enjoy a special welcome for 90 days. The 90-day period starts on the day of SIM activation
- The product gives an initial airtime on a new SIM card of GHs1 and a pre-loaded 50MB data.
- On reloads worth GHs 2 and above (scratch card or electronic), customer receives 100% reload bonus to be used to browse data (Pay-As-You-Go).
- Data Bonus is valid for 7 days
- The bonus given to the customer is cumulative
- A customer can perform a standard bucket check through *126#
- Voice charge on all local calls from primary bucket is 10.5p per minute
- IDD calls, SMS, will be charged at standard rates
- Data from data bonus bucket will be charged at 10.5p per MB
- Standard PAYG tariff will apply if customer does not have a data bundle or a data bonus bucket.
- After successful SIM registration or porting process, the Customer will receive an SMS welcoming him/her to the Vodafone Network, stating the benefits of the network.
- A customer can opt out of this Product by dialling 9090 to fall on our default offer or by dialling the code for another Vodafone voice or integrated offer. All benefits of the Product stated within these Terms and Conditions will be lost upon the customer opting out of the Product.
- This Product continues until a customer deregisters from it, spends more than 90 days on the network or Vodafone terminates or suspends the running of the Product with notice to customer.
- A customer who opts out of this Product cannot subsequently opt in for the Product.
- The Product is not auto renewable.
- Before the expiry of the 90 days, a customer shall be notified and given the option to opt-in for the ‘Post Welcome Offer’ or any other bundle package. A customer who exhausts the 90-days welcome package and does not subscribe to any selected Vodafone offer prior to the end of the 90-day period, will revert to Vodafone’s default charges on the 91st day.
- A customer on this Product can enjoy free night calls. The customer pays for the first 2 minutes at the rate of 10.5p per minute and can talk up to 30 minutes.
- On the 80th day of SIM activation an SMS reminder will be sent to the customer that he has 10 days left on the Product.
- On the 85th day of activation another SMS reminder is sent to the customer that the bonus package will end on the 90th day. This reminder may include suggestions of other offers.
- Existing bonus packages in a customer’s bucket will be utilised for charges before regular bundle buckets start to run.
- A customer who opts out of the Welcome Package and registers for any other offer loses all bonus accumulated on the Welcome Package.
Limitation of liability
- Vodafone accepts no responsibility whatsoever for and without limitation, any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure when it is not under its direct control.
- Vodafone reserves the right to suspend the Product temporarily or permanently for legal, regulatory and for operational reasons (e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades) whenever it is deemed necessary. Vodafone undertakes where possible to restore the Product as soon as practicable after any temporary suspension period. Vodafone shall not be liable for any claims, losses or injuries whatsoever the Customer may suffer as a result any such suspension.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Vodafone makes no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the Product will be uninterrupted and error-free.
- Neither Vodafone nor any of its directors, employees, agents or suppliers shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Customer for participating in the Product.
- Vodafone reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or amend the offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted online and shall be binding on a Customer.
- In the event of dispute regarding the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, conduct and all other matters relating to the offer the decision of Vodafone shall be final and without appeal.
- These Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect while the offer lasts (not taking into account temporary suspensions of the offer for operational reasons, e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ghana.