In this declaration: (i) ‘Vodafone’ means Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Ghana, with its registered office at Telecom House, Nsawam Road, Accra-North, Accra; (ii) ‘Customer’ means the applicant named above; and (iii) ‘Parties’ means Vodafone and Customer.
- The Customer certifies that all the information supplied above is correct and accurate. If any of the information provided is found to be false, either before or after a service is provided, the Contractual agreement will be deemed to have come to an end without further formalities and all sums due to Vodafone shall become due and payable immediately.
- The Customer agrees that Vodafone may carry out any relevant and necessary checks into this application and reserves the right to decline this application as appropriate.
- The services set out on this form are subject to the Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) of Vodafone Black and the general Terms and Conditions of Vodafone services found at the website www.vodafone.com.gh (the current version of which is set out at Annex A. Those terms and conditions are binding unless otherwise agreed in another Contract which may include a current Framework Agreement and Service Schedule in place between the Parties).
- The Customer authorises Vodafone to process these data but this does not include providing personal data to third parties or making it publicly available; and disclosing data to third parties only: (i) if required by applicable law or regulation; or (ii) where the third parties are companies in the Vodafone Group or sub-contracted processors of Vodafone.
- The Customer warrants that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions referenced in clause 3 above, and understands that any breach of those terms and conditions may allow Vodafone to suspend or terminate the services, charge any applicable termination fee, and exercise any other legal rights that it has under those terms and conditions or at law.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Vodafone may change its rates and terms of service from time to time.
- The Parties agree that where the Customer requires additional mobile services from Vodafone, it may make a request in writing, and subject to any new prices for the additional services the terms of this agreement shall apply to and remain binding on the additional services from the time the service is provisioned by Vodafone. This agreement shall be updated accordingly.