We use your Data for purposes, which may include but are not limited to the following:
Providing our customers with a personalized service.
Processing orders, registrations and inquiries.
Conducting market research surveys.
Measuring interest in and improving our website, products, and services.
Providing you with information about products and services we offer.
We use the information you provide when placing an order to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except;
- To the extent necessary to complete that order or to provide services where the outside party is acting on our behalf and has no independent right to use the information we provide (e.g., third-party shipping);
- To improve service provision, develop new products and enhance our value proposition; or
- To successors in title to our business; or
- In accordance with legal and regulatory requirements; or
- As necessary, at Vodafone Ghana’s sole discretion, to protect the perceived rights, safety and property of Vodafone Ghana, users of our websites, and the public.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when Personal Information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.