Business Products & Services
Customer to Business (C2B)
- Customers can pay bills such as utilities, rent and school fees remotely, without having to wait in line
- Cashless collections increase transparency and efficiency and eliminate cash risk for the business.
- Donations and Dues
Business to Business (B2B)
- Using Vodafone Cash for cash collections along the supply chain can eliminate security risks and eliminate the cost of insurance, transport and staff needed to sort, account , reconcile and deposit cash collected.
- Customers can pay by Vodafone Cash at retailers, obviating the need to carry cash. Retailers benefit from digitized transactions, reduced cost of cash reconciliation, handling and better controls.
- For online purchase
Business to Customer (B2C)
- Organizations can disburse salaries, wages, allowances, loans, promotions and more to their workforce and customers via Vodafone Cash, increasing transparency, efficiency and eliminating cash risk.
Government to Persons Disbursements (G2P)
- Governments and International Organizations can disburse salaries, pensions, subsidies and benefits to their employees and beneficiaries. Payers can choose to limit the use of funds to maximise effectiveness.
- Organizations can disburse special vouchers to specific people. These vouchers can only be redeemed at specific points and for specific purposes. Eg. Agricultural tools, mosquito nets , food stamps etc