MENU ON *110#
- Vodafone Network: This menu allows you to transfer money to family and friends on Vodafone network.
- Other Networks: This menu allows you to transfer money to family and friends on other networks
- To unregistered: This menu allows you to transfer money to family and friends who are not registered on any mobile money platform by generating a transaction voucher.
- To Bank Account: Transfer money from your cash wallet to all banks through the GHIPPS platform, as well as make deposits into their accounts.
- E-zwich: Make deposits into an E-zwich account.
- From Linked Bank Account: Link your wallet to your bank account with Stanchart, Access, Prudential, Zenith, ARB Apex or First Atlantic.
- Reversal for Vodafone Transfers: Initiate reversals in the event of a wrong transaction, under the Send Money option on *110#.
You can withdraw from your Vodafone cash wallet at
- A Vodafone Cash Agent point or
- Bank ATMs (Ecobank & Barclays)
Buy Airtime/ Data
- Buy airtime: Purchase airtime for yourself, any other Vodafone subscriber or other network subscribers
- Buy data bundle: Bundle data for yourself or any other Vodafone subscriber
- Special offers: These are special data bundle offers only available on Vodafone Cash
- 2 Moorch: Customers can purchase 2 moorch data offers.
- Pay Bill: This allows you to pay for services such as FBB, DSTV/GOtv, Box Office, Ghana Water bills and ECG bills.
- Buy goods: You can pay for goods and service purchased from merchants
- Fun and games: Play preferred fun games such as Betway, Betyetu, Lucky Scratch N Win.
- Generate Voucher: Allows you to generate a 6-digit voucher for online and App payments
- My list: This feature allows you to make payments to frequent recipients who can be added to “My List”.
- Pay Small Small: This is an instalment payment service that allows you to purchase items/services from our partners; Electro land, Bosch, Appliance republic, Sunseekers, IPlace etc.
- Donations – Pay for tithes, offerings or special donations to registered churches on Vodafone Cash with designated mobile money accounts.
- Insurance: Subscribe to insurance packages such as Travel Companion, Future Fishers Plan, Hospital Support Plan and Cosmopolitan Insurance.
- Pensions: This allows you to make contributions to an Easy pension scheme
- Savings: This allows you to make contributions to saving schemes
- Investments: This allows you to make contributions to investments
- Credit: This allows you to make contributions towards credit facilities
My Account – Dial *110# and choose option 7 to view your account balance, request for a mini statement or account information, add beneficiary numbers to My List, change PIN, reset PIN, and contact our Customer Service support team.
Agents and subscribers can transfer funds to the following banks:
- Cal Bank, Access Bank, Sahel Sahara Bank, Omni Bank, Zenith, Fidelity, Prudential Bank Limited, ABSA, First Atlantic Bank, ARB Apex Rural Bank, First Bank, Eco bank, GHL, Republic Bank Limited, GT Bank
Customers can also perform cardless ATM withdrawals with the following banks:
- Receive remittances from abroad directly to your wallet from the following remittance companies through Zeepay on RIA, MoneyGram, Small World and Instant Money.
Make payments for purchased goods and services from selected shops across the country via a POS terminal. Payments are made directly from your Vodafone Cash wallet, into the accounts of the merchant.
POS Partner Banks
GT Bank, Access Bank, Fidelity Bank, Stanbic Bank and Zenith Bank.
Airtime for other networks
This allows airtime purchase for other networks.