Vodafone Ghana has completely waived off charges on any amount of money you transfer from Vodafone Cash to all networks. This is aimed at reducing the financial burden on customers during this COVID-19 period.
From today, you can send money to friends, family and business associates using Vodafone Cash as many times as you want for FREE!
Dial *110# now to send money for Free.
- What is Mobile Money Interoperability (MMI)?
Ans. MMI is the service which allows direct and seamless transfer of money from one mobile money wallet to another across networks.
- Why is it important to have MMI?
Ans. To enable mobile money users of one network to directly and seamlessly send money to other mobile money users on other networks.
- What are the benefits of MMI service?
- Create convenience for mobile money users
- Drives financial inclusion
- Lower cost of transaction
- Increase service reach
- Reduces reliance on cash
- 24/7 Access to funds in wallets and bank accounts
- Ease of moving funds between wallets and bank accounts
- Ease of receiving and making payments for goods and services
- How can I use the service?
Ans. MMI service has been integrated into the existing mobile money service. Simply dial your existing mobile money short code e.g. (*110#) to access the service. The short code also provides users with all MMI functionalities.
- How to access MMI on Vodafone Cash?
Ans. Dial *110#
- select send money.
- Select other networks:
- Follow prompt after that.
- You can also transfer to bank account who are on the GHIPPS platform.
- Wallet to Bank
- Bank to Wallet
- Select Send money
- Select bank to wallet or wallet to bank
- Select your bank starting with alphabet
- Input your account number if sending from Wallet to Bank
- *With Bank to Wallet input amount after selecting the Bank Name.
- *When sending to someone else account input the person’s account number
- What are the transaction fees?
- Vodafone Cash Wallet to other wallet charges
|GHS 1- GHS 50||0
|ABOVE GHS 50||0
|1000 AND ABOVE||0
- Bank to Vodafone Cash Wallet charges
|GHS 1- GHS 50||GHS 0.60p
|ABOVE GHS 50 ||1 %
|1000 AND ABOVE ||GHS 10
- Who qualifies for this service?
Ans. The service is available to ALL existing and future mobile money subscribers.
- Do I need an additional PIN to use this service?
Ans. A subscriber will use their existing mobile money PIN to authorize all transactions to other networks.
- How much money can one transfer?
Ans. A subscriber can transfer as per daily tier limit allowed by their mobile money network operator.
- Who do I contact for more information?
Ans. You will have to call the Experience Centre (100) or visit the Retail shop of your mobile money service provider for support.
- What do I do if something goes wrong with a transaction?
Ans. Call the Experience Centre or Visit the retail shop of your mobile money service provider for assistance.
- Which network should I call if I send money to other network and its deducted but the other party on the network did not receive it.
Ans. You call the network you used to send the money
- How long should I wait for a reversal to be done?
Ans. 72 hours
- Will my money and the charge be reversed?
- Can I buy airtime for other networks?
Ans. Not available at the moment
- Which network agent should I go and withdraw if I have received money from another network.
Ans. Vodafone Cash Agent if you are registered on Vodafone Cash
- Can another network agent with float serve a Vodafone cash customer E-money?
- Can a Vodafone cash customer send money to unregistered other network?
- Can a Vodafone cash customer send money to unregistered Vodafone customer?
- Will the bank to account and account to bank be on the menu even though it does not work?
- Transfer of money from a mobile money wallet to a bank account
(Wallet to Account – W2A).
Ans. This means mobile money users can transfer funds directly from their wallets to any bank accounts.
- Transfer money from a bank account to a mobile money wallet
(Account to Wallet – A2W).
Ans. This means mobile money users can debit or pull funds from their bank
accounts and credit their wallets
To subscribe for this service, mobile money users must visit their bank branch to link their mobile money wallet/phone number to their bank account.